Mold is a component that forms on a moist surface. With the introduction of a new water source in the building, or a leaking roof, it is possible for mold to form easily on the wall surface. Mold spreads quickly and it is possible for it to spread throughout a property within 48-72 hours. It is capable of producing allergens and irritants that can have adverse health effects. Before analysing some of the firms that can carry out mold removal it is important to mention some facts about mold which will make it easier for you to understand mold properly.
Facts about Mold
- Mold can be found both indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and they are may enter through the doors, windows, and basically the other openings.
- Mold spores depend on moisture. They grow quiet fast when exposed to water.
- Mold produces a strong odour that is musty.
- Alternatively, mold growth is possible in regions that have high humidity.
- There is a difference between mold removal and mold remediation. It is not possible to carry out full mold removal. Thus before any mold remediation process can begin the first step is to address any sources of moisture that might be responsible for the formation of mold.
Among the various firms that offer mold removal services, SERVPRO is among the most reputable. With a solid professional foundation, the firm is capable of offering mold removal services satisfactorily. The firm has a technical team that comprises of highly trained mold removal and mold remediation specialists. These include the applied microbial remediation specialist, water damage restoration technician, and applied structural drying technician. Together, these professionals incorporate highly advanced mold remediation techniques along with the equipment in order to ensure that they offer quality service to the various clients who are located in different parts of the country.