What Our Clients Say
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Are you energetic and enthusiastic? Do you enjoy solving problems? Are you committed to growth and excellence? If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of a team delivering exceptional service, then City Wide Exterminating is looking for YOU!
Click the title of each position below to learn more and apply online.
Who We Are:
City Wide Exterminating has been nationally recognized as one of the top 25 up and coming pest control companies in North America by PCT Magazine.
City Wide Exterminating is a fast-growing, family-owned pest control company serving Charlotte and surrounding areas, and we pride ourselves in treating our team like family. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of a team in delivering exceptional service....
*Then City Wide Exterminating is looking for YOU!*
As a Commercial Sales Representative, you are responsible for generating sales and revenue across all potential customer segments through face-to-face customer contact, assessing needs, bundling services, and owning the customer experience throughout the sales process.
Commercial Sales Representative Requirements:
•2+ years outside sales experience in a business to business setting/provide evidence of proven sales track record, preferably in service oriented industry
•A genuine desire to be highly successful at business to business (B2B) outside sales
•The ability to "self-start" and work independently. Must have a “hunter” attitude
•Ability to generate new leads by dedicated cold-calling
•Strong competitive spirit
•Consistently achieve recurring revenue objectives by generating new business through prospecting, cold calling, networking and relationship building
•Manage the sales process from introduction of services to signing service agreements
•Develop a strategy to increase market share by identifying prospects, outlining tactics, activities and resources
•Deliver presentations that highlight City Wide’s features and benefits
•Develop creative strategies to get past gatekeepers and in front of decision makers
•Work cohesively and productively with teammates
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills
•Excellent follow-up and organizational skills - conduct periodic customer service, quality assurance visits with clients
•Ability to successfully pass a background check, drug screen, and have a clean driving record
•Dental, Life, Vision, AD&D, Short-term disability plans available
•Retirement plan with company match
•Paid Holidays and PTO
•Profit Share Plan
•Take Home Vehicle
Base Pay: From $38,000.00 per year + Commissions
Wildlife & Utility Service Specialists trap, remove and/or relocate animals from residential and commercial structures. Service Specialists also visit residential and commercial properties to assist in specialized fields such as treating for termites, bed bugs, mosquitoes, and assist with wildlife damage repair. Hourly pay plus commissions.
Service Specialist Position Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills: verbal and written - must be able to explain services and expectations to clients
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Time management skills - following a daily schedule and being on time
- Must be able to tolerate a variety of environmental conditions and damp, dusty, or confined spaces (crawlspaces and attics)
- Must be able to use and carry ladders, work on roofs, climb steep roofs, comfortable with heights, maneuver tight crawlspaces and attics, and lift 75+lbs
- Must have basic knowledge of power tools and building structures
- Complete paperwork and process payments electronically
- Ability to successfully pass a background check, drug screen, and have a clean driving record
Military or job-related experience also accepted
- Dental, Life, Vision, AD&D, Short-term disability plans available
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Profit Share Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Take Home Service Vehicle
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour