Are you energetic and enthusiastic? Do you enjoy solving problems? Are you committed to growth and excellence? If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of a service team in delivering exceptional service….*Then City Wide Exterminating is looking for YOU!*
Service Specialist – open
Service Specialists visit residential and commercial properties to properly identify and treat for pests inside and outside of structures. You will have sales opportunities and receive additional commission income. Base pay plus commission ($35k-$45k+ annual) with no cap on earning potential and a clear path for advancement.
No experience required — we do all in house training.
- Apply pesticides to structures according to protocol and label instructions
- Follow a daily schedule
- Drive company vehicle to client homes and businesses
- Complete required work orders for each service electronically
- Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper condition
Pest Control Specialist Position Requirements:
- EXCELLENT customer service and communication skills: verbal and written – must be able to explain services and expectations to clients
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Time management skills – following a daily schedule and being on time
- Must be able to tolerate a variety of environmental conditions and damp, dusty, or confined spaces (crawlspaces and attics) at times
- Practice safe driving
- Complete paperwork and process payments electronically
- Follow all laws pertaining to pesticide application
- Ability to successfully pass a background check, drug screen, and have a clean driving record
- Cell phone required
- Dental, Life, Vision, AD&D, Short-term disability plans available
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing
Past customer service experience highly desirable.
Military or job-related experience also accepted.
Apply online. Qualified applicants will be called for an interview. All applicants must be able to pass a drug screen and have a clean background and MVR records.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year+
- Customer Service: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License